Dirk Nowitzki Now Most Marketable NBA Player
After leading the Dallas Mavericks to the franchise’s first title Dirk Nowitzki has become the NBA’s most marketable player, according to a Nielsen/E-Poll. Miami Heat LeBron James and Dwyane Wade both fell out of the top 10 after the defeat to Nowitzki and the Mavericks.
The N-Score measures name and image awareness, appeal and personality attributes such as sincerity, approachability, experience and influence. Nowitzki topped the survey with an N-Score of 132. Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant was second with a score of 83. James score fell from 131 to 26 and Wade’s dropped from 117 to 34.
Here’s the Top 10 Most Marketable NBA Players
1. Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks, 132
2. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers, 83
3. Steve Nash, Phoenix Suns, 68
4. Kevin Garnett, Boston Celtics, 65
5. Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs, 51
6. Jason Kidd, Dallas Mavericks, 47
7. Grant Hill, Phoenix Suns, 41
8. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls, 41
9. Pau Gasol, Los Angeles Lakers, 40
10. Vince Carter, Phoenix Suns, 38